- Illinois Sustainable Technology Center provides technical assistance, conducts research and gives recognition to facilities that incorporate pollution prevention and other sustainability practices into their operations.
- Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention
Roundtable is a professional organization dedicated to promoting information exchange and networking to pollution prevention professionals in the Great Lakes regions of the United States and Canada.
- Pollution Prevention Resource Exchange is a national partnership of pollution prevention information centers that builds networks, delivers pollution prevention information and measures program results.
- Product Stewardship Institute is non-profit organization that works with state and local government agencies to partner with manufacturers, retailers, environmental groups, federal agencies and other stakeholders to reduce the health and environmental impacts of consumer products.
- NEWMOA Mercury Reduction Program - An online clearinghouse that provides information on mercury reduction initiatives across the country.